Sunday 17 October 2010

Sunday Superlist.


 Also known as 'crap I found in my notebook and in my twitter feed'.
  1.  By the time a person feels thirsty, his or her body has lost over 1 percent of its total water amount.
  2. My mum can turn both her feet backwards.
  3. According to twitter, Jeremy Kyle got hit on the head with an envelope and people have decided that it is newsworthy. That's just special.
  4. Taylor Momsen like, JUST tweeted this: 'Get the new issue of Revolver Magazine, there's a free centerfold...I mean poster of me inside...' ....Interesting. Taylor Momsen is a 17 year old in a band called The Pretty Reckless who dresses in...well...not very much. She seems to say a lot of provocative things and this seems to get a lot of people talking. I don't think she's really doing anything different to what other 17 year olds are doing. Maybe just different to what other popular 17 year old singers are doing.
  5. This could be useful. http://www.angelfire.com/me/marmalade/mathtips.html
  6. I believe this to be interesting: http://www.huffingtonpost.com....prostitution-experts-vers_b_756845.html
  7. I had a discussion with my friend Sophia about the idea that it's okay to judge someone for saying they're straight and later dating someone of the same gender or saying that they're gay and later dating someone of the opposite. It's not. You don't get to choose who you want and neither does anyone else.
  8. I am pretty sure we've managed to skip Autumn. Apparently the weather is going to be in the single digits this week. What is going on with you, earth?!
  9. Always a good idea to figure out how to take the ideas of others into consideration without getting into a huff. Something I am trying to figure out now (so far to no prevail).
  10. Is twitter brutally murdering my braincells? All I know is that I couldn't think of anything else to type here for a minute until I got distracted by EchoFon (the twitter app I use on firefox).
  11. No matter how many things I say about twitter murdering my brain cells, I do love it. All my friends have email addresses. If I feel like climbing into the bin and staying there forever or whatever, all I have to do is send an email and suddenly someone else knows exactly how I feel.
  12. I am so happy to be able to try to draw and paint and put my feelings into something visual. If you can make someone feel something or know how you feel from looking at a picture, that's special and that is my goal.
  13. Kanye West tweeted this picture: http://twitpic.com/2ykw3f Apparently it's a rejected album cover or something. Johnny described it as 'shocking and crap'. I laughed.
  14. This site has some really gorgeous and occasionally inspiring images. http://dreamwalking.tumblr.com/
  15. The kitten is sitting on my lap. He has been crying almost non-stop since Johnny went away on Friday but he has finally stopped freaking out and is now purring happily.
  16. The less you argue about small things, the more likely you are to get what you want. If what you want is peace and quiet. Which it should be, if it's a small thing.
  17. This joke has been going around and I love it:
    Q: How many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    A: It's a really obscure number, you wouldn't have heard of it.
  18. If you're in the UK and have to do shopping sometimes, this might actually save you some money. It was a good thing to come across: http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/
  19. There are too many below-par fashion bloggers. I will never be a fashion blogger. I don't care enough about forcing my terrible dress sense on to others (that's not to say that all fashion bloggers suck. My favourite blogs are fashion blogs).
  20. This is a really wonderful blog: http://fuckyeahillustration.tumblr.com  Through it I discovered how awesome James Jean is.
  21. The more people see this, the better.'Being A Dickhead's Cool'
Aaaaand that is all I currently have to say to anyone about anything. I'm going to go to bed now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers